AYA Cancer Network Resources
Radiation Therapy Patient Information Videos
Radiation Therapy AYA Working Group
A number of passionate Radiation Therapists from around the country have formed this working group with the Network to improve the care given to AYAs within their service and to collaborate across centres.
For more information contact:
The AYA Cancer Network aims to support health professionals and other support providers working with young people with cancer.
If you follow the link you will find information on education and professional development opportunities available to you. If you know of any other opportunities please send details of these to email@example.com
- CanTeen | www.canteen.org.nz
- CanTeen Online Support | https://www.canteen.org.au/new-zealand-support/
- Cancer Society New Zealand | cancernz.org.nz/
- Leukaemia and Blood Cancer Foundation | www.leukaemia.org.nz/support/patient-family-support/
- Child Cancer Foundation | www.childcancer.org.nz/get-support/family-support/